|PVC Water Stoppers|
Selection of the waterstop depends upon the hydrostatic pressure of safe passage of seepage water. Where substantial expansion/contraction of joint takes place. Dumb Bells type should be used. In case differential settlement is expected and a firm grip in concrete is desired, serrated types should be used. moreover, following points should also be noted while selecting PVC waterstops.
The overall width of the waterstop should not be greater than the thickness of the concrete.
The distance form the face of the concrete to the waterstop must not be less than half the width of the watestop.
The width of the waterstop must be atleast 6 times the largest aggregate used for satisfactory compaction.
- Black/White length in 25meters or as desired colour & length.
Note: We can manufacture and design of PVC Stopper as per requirement.
Installation & Jointing:
Firstly one half of the waterstop is embedded in the concrete leaving the second half extended. Second half is also embedded leaving the centre bulb free from expansion and contraction. Care should be exercised in pouring concrete without misalignment the waterstop. Following joints may be fabricated by means of simple tools and heat fusion/welding.
- Optimum resilience
- High Elasticity & Stretch Strength
- Immune to Corrosion
- Excellent weather resistant
- Effective in tropical climates
- High Mechanical Strength
- Good aging & longer life
- Unaffected by acids, alkalies, metals salts and other chemicals
- non-hazardous and Fire retardant
- Lower water absorption than
- Easy welding & installation
- Withstand high Hydrostatic pressure
- Works as Water tight Seals
- Allows safe passage of seepage water
- high Tensile Strength
- Can bear shocks of heavy turbines, Earth quakes, Floods.
- Agriculture: Dams, Canals Aqueducts, Large Reservoirs, Irrigation Projects.
- PUBLIC UTILITIES : Bridges Road Embankments, Concrete Road, Tunnels, Water Tanks, Swimming Pools, Municipal Hydraulic Projects, Water Filtration plants, Sewage Plants, Classifiers, Sewage Disposal Systems Neutralization Tanks.
- Building: Basements & Foundations Floor Slabs, Terraces, Concrete Runways, Retaining Walls, Overhead & Underground Water Tanks, Multi-storey Buildings
- Industries: Fertilizer Steel, Effluent Treatment Plants , Thermal Power Stations, Atomic Reactors, Shipyards & Docks, Cooling Towers,
Visit us : www.santoshrubber.com